A Memorandum of Understanding between Temasek Polytechnic and Lufthansa Technical Training was signed on 19th October 2007 to jointly set up a TP-LTT Centre in Singapore offering Aerospace Training Programmes at Temasek Polytechnic.
Lufthansa Technical Training (LTT) is a 100% subsidiary within the Lufthansa Group and is the world’s leading OEM-independent provider for aircraft maintenance training. LTT is the first training agency worldwide to be approved under the rules of EASA Part 147.
Here at TP-LTT Training Centre, Singapore, we provide world class aerospace training and wide global recognition, supported by the long-standing reputation of Germany's Lufthansa Airlines and its training arm, Lufthansa Technical Training (LTT).
The TP-LTT Training Centre in Singapore conducts Aerospace Training Programmes which offer the following advantages:
- First aerospace diploma programme in Singapore that meets the new SAR-66 standards set by the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS)
- Wide global recognition supported by the Lufthansa brand name
- Expert aerospace instructors from Lufthansa Technical Training (LTT), Germany
- LTT Centre, Singapore’s newest fully-equipped aerospace training centre, located on campus
- Opportunities for study visits to Lufthansa Technik and other aircraft companies in Germany