Click here to download the registration form in PDF
The Human Factors Continuation Training (145.A.3.0) is a training programme, jointly offered by Temasek Polytechnic (TP) and Lufthansa Technical Training (LTT) Singapore.
The course aims to equip participants with the knowledge to maintain and enhance their skills in the field of "Human Factors".
- Refresh Human Factors related knowledge.
- Practice and apply thepatterns-of-behaviour for Communication, Teamwork and Situation Awareness.
- Identify how personal behaviour affects the maintenance process.
- Develop and practice personal techniques/strategies to prevent errors.
(EASA Part-66 Appendix 1 M9 Human Factors syllabus applicable for CAT B1/B2).
Certifying staff, Quality Assurance Personnel and Accountable Manager.
Upon successful completion of the programme, participants will be awarded the following certifications:
- Certificate of Accomplishment in Human Factors Continuation Workshop (awarded by TP and LTT).
- Certificate of Completion by Lufthansa Technical Training (EASA part-147 approved organisation).
|Commencement Date:||24th September 2010|
1 Day (6 hours)
3rd September 2010
Full Course Fee: S$460.00 per participant (incl. GST)
Do contact us if your organisation would like a customised programme.
|Enquiries and Application|
Click here to download the registration form in PDF.
Please submit the completed aplication form to:
Professional Development Centre
Engineering Block 13, Lobby E, Level 3
21 Tampines Aveune 1
Tel: 6788 1212
Fax: 6788 1475
Mon to Fri: 8.30 am to 7.00 pm
Closed on Sat, Sun & Public Holidays
Temasek Polytechnic reserves the right to alter the course, modify the scale of fees, amend any other information or cancel the course if enrolment is low.