Click here to download the registration form in PDF
The Human Factors Initial Training (EASA Part-145 and GM145.A.3.0 Compliant) is a training programme, jointly offered by Temasek Polytechnic (TP) and Lufthansa Technical Training (LTT) Singapore.
- Compliance with requirements of EASA AMC 145.A.30 (e) Initial Training according to syllabus GM 145.A.30 (e).
- The participants gaindetailed knowledge in the field of Human Factors, in order to reduce human error and its negative influence on the maintenance process, thus increasing safety, quality and efficiency. Furthermore the participants will develop an in-depth understanding aboutthe elements of the Human Factors program within the respective MRO.
- M9.1 General
- M9.2 Human Performance and Limitations
- M9.3 Social Psychology
- M9.4 Factors Affecting Performance
- M9.5 Physical Environment
- M9.6 Tasks
- M9.7 Communication
- M9.8 Human Error
- M9.9 Hazards in the workplace
(EASA Part-66 Appendix 1 M9 Human Factors syllabus applicable for CAT B1/B2).
Certifying staff, Quality Assurance Personnel and Accountable Manager.
A written examination will be held at the end of the course. Minimum passing mark is 75%
Upon successful completion of the programme, participants will be awarded the following certifications:
- Certificate of Accomplishment in EASA Part-145 Human Factors Initial Training (awarded by TP and LTT).
- Certificate of Completion by Lufthansa Technical Training (EASA part-147 approved organisation).
|Commencement Date:||21st to 23rd September 2010|
3 Days (18 hours)
31st August 2010
Do contact us if your organisation would like a customised programme.
|Enquiries and Application|
Click here to download the registration form in PDF.
Please submit the completed aplication form to:
Professional Development Centre
Engineering Block 13, Lobby E, Level 3
21 Tampines Aveune 1
Tel: 6788 1212
Fax: 6788 1475
Mon to Fri: 8.30 am to 7.00 pm
Closed on Sat, Sun & Public Holidays
Temasek Polytechnic reserves the right to alter the course, modify the scale of fees, amend any other information or cancel the course if enrolment is low.