This project is an e-learning package designed to train the staff of SMRT on the procedures which need to be undertaken when a train has stalled and is stuck in a tunnel.
The user is shown videos of the procedures before going through the guided learning modules which features simulations and an MCQ test to check their understanding.
This project has been done in collaboration with SMRT Trains Ltd.
- Includes interactive virtual 3D simulation
- Features user-friendly interface
- Uses Mission and Task to engage learner
- Incorporates video, audio, animation and text to support learning
- Uses multiple-choice questions to review learning
Simulation of train driving console
'Driving the train' simulation